We are a leading retail company supplying and delivering secondhand shipping containers all across the United States. We work with shipping lines and shipping container manufacturers who bring thousands of containers into the country. Once a shipping container exceeds its cargo life, it can be used for other purposes such as on-site storage, Container homes, Pop-up shops, Portable offices, Emergency shelters, Garden sheds, and more. We are committed to supplying quality shipping containers at affordable prices.
- Advertise and sell shipping containers using our software.
- Engaging with customers via chat and encouraging them to place an order.
- You can close the sale directly on the chat and by sending an invoice using the company’s system.
- Each lead that you add to your account will be assigned to a sales manager to call and follow up with the customers via phone calls.
- Daily training will be provided. You’ll be added to a Q&A group and will have mentors to help you achieve your goals.
- This position is fully remote, and all you need is a strong internet connection and a phone or a laptop to be able to chat with customers and use the company’s software.
How to get started:
For more information about our hiring process, please visit our website https://usedconex.com/sales-agents/.