ING Bank NL is looking for a passionate software engineer with a solid software development experience and hands on mentality. Location: Leeuwarden.
As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in small teams. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, product owners you build our next generation banking apps in the Daily Banking tribe.
ING’s ” Daily Banking & Mobile Led” tribe in Leeuwarden is a modern and vibrant place for every techie. Software development is fully shifted-left, based on a new tech stack where containerized Kotlin or Java code is deployed with Azure DevOps towards our OpenShift powered cloud.
Role & responsibilities
- Together with your team, you develop real time banking processes right in the heart of the ING Bank. To enable customers to open, close and modify all ING current & savings accounts for all private individuals and SME’s in NL. The stage for your work couldn’t be bigger than this!
- The front-end Lit HTML web components and the Kotlin or Java API’s are the technical backbone for end to end digital flows whether it is the mobile banking apps (both private and business) or cross channel ‘employee 2 customer’ portals.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- You have 3+ years of Java or Kotlin development experience.
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (3 + years): backend and front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Kotlin , Java, Spring Boot, Maven, Azure DevOps, Kafka. On the front-end side, we are into Lit HTML/ Web components.
- Experience and thorough unders…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.